Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Car Vandalism on the rise as the New year rings in

As we sleep in our beds at night, reassured of things inside our home are safe and secure.  We awake to a horrific shock some mornings to finds our car tires out of air.  This may sometimes due to the drastic change in temperature and poor tire inflation practices.   What has come to my attention are the vandals who taken their time to puncture the tires of individuals who park their cars on the street our even their driveways as they sleep at night.  On the night of January 2, 2015 I got up the next morning to go about my errands to find two of my car tires slashed.  Not only my tires but also three of my neighbors on the same street.  The individual was caught on camera doing the act, but his face was not seen due to the fact that he was wearing a coat with the hood pulled over his head. Photos below are are of the several cars on my street that was affected by this criminal.

No comments: